The Chlorhexidine scrub went well. This is to disinfect skin. I had to wash all over in a specific sequence then let sit on my skin for a couple minutes before rinsing it off in a warm (not hot) shower. I will have to do this again before going to hospital. My skin feels really clean! Also sleeping on clean bedding and have clean, brand new PJs - thanks Donna for those 🥰! My last food was breakfast of oatmeal, peanut butter, and blue berries day before yesterday. I feel hungry and have slight headache. I suppose this is from hunger and lack of sleep. Only taking in water and white grape juice. That ends at 7:30 am. With the cleanse, my insides feel pretty empty! Awake too early. Got on Facebook and noticed an east coast friend sent me a reminder that she is praying for me. That gives peace! Maybe I can sleep a bit more now. At the hospital I check in and they outfit me with a special gown that has attachments for a heated hose. I am told they want me to sit with this hot...
Comments