January 25 - 2 days post surgery


I just had kind of a yucky day. I'm not really in much pain but I just feel really out of sorts and emotional so it was not a fun day I'm probably going to have to be here a couple more days at least because things aren't moving ahead as quickly as they want them to or as I want them to but they say everything is fine and recovering okay and it's not unusual to have an out of sorts day where it kind of goes neutral. Also I am off all pain meds so that is good. One of the nice things about being off the pain meds is that I don't have to be hooked up to a monitor so it's so much easier to get out of bed and walk around a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do YOU Want To Do?

Over Half Done with Radiation --- The Good Cancer

Seven Radiation Treatments